Heated Floor Projects - Completed and In Progress
HFS offers free proposals for any size radiant heating system to Contractors and Home Builders. The process is simple; this is what HFS will do in building a proposal for your customer’s new radiant heating system.
- First, we perform a heat loss calculation to help determine your options.
- We determine the best layout of the PEX tubing and manifold location(s).
- We will assist you in choosing a heat source (boiler, water heater, etc.) based on the heat loss, customer preference, and project design.
- How many zones are either needed or the customer requests.
- Give a written proposal with different options priced separately.
To achieve the best results for your proposal, Heated Floor Systems, Inc. will request a scale drawing of your project.
Contact us to get started on your radiant heating system proposal today!
Our client is extremely happy with the installed heated floor system throughout their home, and the tankless water heater you installed. It has saved them room and a boatload of money!
- Neil T.